Monday, October 18, 2010

Week 4

So I already did the eating and exercising update the other day, but I wanted to log on and say that my weight loss for this week was 5.63%. Woo! That is a big number. Not HUGE and not as big as I will eventually need it to be, but that is still super exciting for me!

I have felt super lazy this week since I haven't been working out due to being sicky but I am going to get back into it since I am feeling way better. Hopefully that will keep me losing and I will win this competition! We only have 2 weeks left - time has just flown. Of course, I am going to keep eating healthier and exercising after the challenge is over, there just won't be the same stakes anymore. I will keep posting weekly updates (at least, if not more) though because then you all can be excited for me as I keep going. Plus if I know you have expectations of me then I will be more motivated to keep going once it is over. Yay for losing weight!

1 comment: