Saturday, October 16, 2010

Positive Feedback!

So yesterday I was walking in to work and this girl that I work with was walking in at the same time. She turns to me and says "You know, you look like you have been losing some weight." Yay! First time someone has said something about me looking any thinner. It is tough because most people that know me well enough to notice I am losing weight I also see often enough that they wouldn't necessarily notice. Anyway, yay for someone noticing. I personally have noticed that this pair of pants that I had that used to have a really tight waist now has a not so tight waist. Yay for me!

Anyway, down to the weekly update (heh, I am not trying to spoof SNL here).

Eating - I did pretty good with my eating this week. I have been feeling not so awesome so that helps since I wasn't super hungry.

Exercise - I sucked it up this week on exercise. I woke up Monday with a sore throat and then I thought it wouldn't be a good idea to go running in the kinda cold weather and then get all sweaty and whatnot and get even sicker. So basically I didn't do any exercise this week in an attempt to become not sick. That means I have been lazy. We will see how weigh in goes tomorrow I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment