Monday, October 11, 2010

Week 3

So this week went pretty well as well. Here is the breakdown.

Eating - I did pretty good. I wasn't as awesome as I was the previous weeks and I definitely sucked at drinking enough water, but I still did decent and stayed close to my calorie aim (even if it was a bit above, I was close - that counts right?)

Exercise - I actually was great at this. My run/walk regimen this week was run 4 mins, walk 1 min five times in a row three times a week and it was pretty easy peasy. I noticed on the thing that the next week was run 8 and then walk 2 and I thought "that is a HUGE jump up! not sure I can do that." So then I decided to try it out on my final one of last week, so I ran 8 walked 2 twice and then just ran the last 4 mins - so the total time spent walking and running remained the same but the intervals were different. I am actually okay to see how this week goes. I haven't had much problems with breathing at all which is what I was expecting because of the asthma (exercise induced) that I was diagnosed with as a child. It hasn't been a problem so far, but I have been very careful to concentrate on my breathing as I go and that helps I think.

Weigh in - So I am still at the bottom of the pile. My total this week was 3.57% and the person who is in the lead is 6.5%. So although I am still last, I am catching up. I am much closer to the person who is right ahead of me (who looks like they had a not so good week - hope she doesn't have a great week this week to make up for it and kick my butt!) than I was last time and lead keeps switching between 2 people. I think I can still catch up and beat them all - but I might need to add to my workout regimen. We will see I guess. I will let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment