Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Monday, Sept 27

Well, yesterday went okay with eating and exercising.

For lunch I had a fruit salad and a turkey wrap with tzatziki sauce. Yummo.

When I came home from work I started reading my book but I was a bit drowsy and it was HOT so I drifted off to sleep. I then woke up at like 7:15 or so when my friend texted me about not being at FHE. Oops. By that time I was starving. So after puttering around for a while I decided Subway was on order so I went and picked up a sub (buffalo ... mmm). Then I came home and ate it and watched "Run, Fat Boy, Run" since I wasn't running myself because I was eating - I thought it would be good motivation.

By the time the movie ended I felt digested enough to go on my walk/run for the day. I downloaded a podcast for the weekly running schedule that tells you when to start and stop running and all that so I didn't have to keep trying to look at my phone while running (that is hard to do by the way - it is all jiggly and hard to see). That worked great! I will definitely keep downloading those - esp because it was free! Woo for free things that are useful. :D

Anyway, tonight is my night off for the exercising which is good because I am going to hang out with some fun girls! Yay! I prob won't update again until like Thurs (or later).

No comments:

Post a Comment