Wednesday, September 22, 2010

BIGGEST LOSER!!!

So, I know that this blog has been full of me saying I was re-dedicated again and again and then it never happened. And even worse, here it is over 2 years since my last post, and I think I weight more than I did then. Ugh. But I am doing a biggest loser challenge with some people who are spread out all over the country. The initial weight was on last Sunday and the first weigh-in will be on this coming Sunday. We each are putting in $20 so I am pretty determined because I would really like to get some free money (well, I will work hard for it ... but still kinda free). I am going to dust off this blog and use it to update my progress - I am going to put up everyday a description of workouts done and how healthy (or unhealthy) I have eaten. I think this will give me accountability that I have previously not had. I am not going to go back and do it for the days I missed (Monday and Tuesday) because it isn't worth it - I only had moderate activity and I ate pretty healthy, about 1600 cals both days. What I am going to post here is a link to a video that a friend of mine put on fb and it has totally inspired me to start running. This guy is amazing. I hope I can have even a portion of his success. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment