Thursday, November 17, 2011

SHAME! And Starting Over

So, I am ashamed to say that all that weight I lost last year - I gained it all back. Ugh! I am so disappointed in myself. And kinda disgusted. I worked so hard and then I just blew it all.

The only way to make it better I guess is to lose it again - and keep it off this time. So I am involved in another Biggest Loser competition - this one is with my roomies and a couple of other friends. I have been working hard and trying to make sure that I get back to where I was before, and even lower!!!

So I am starting again. I am going to lose a bunch of weight and keep it off. I am going to be healthier. I CAN do it.

Also, just so you know, the Biggest Loser started on Monday November 7th, and as of the week 1 weigh in I had lost 1.9%! I was the biggest loser of the week (by .1% lol). I will keep updating. And who knows, I might even post before/during/after pics this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment